Physiotherapy Support

Any Bone, Joint or Muscle Pain can be assessed by a physiotherapist rather than the GP!

The physiotherapist will:

  • Assess and diagnose what is happening
  • Provide expert advice on how to help manage the symptoms
  • Refer you to other services as appropriate

If the GP has already seen you and suggested physiotherapist, please continue to self-refer to Nottingham Citycare on 01158838320 or online at Ask Reception for more information